Now that summer weather is finally reaching our area, I figured it was time to write out some goals for the summer. Hopefully when I look back on this post and the leaves are changing and the fall winds are blowing, I will have completed most or all of these things this summer.
1. Spend lots of time OUTSIDE. Our summers are too short, theres no reason to spend time inside when the weather is nice.
2. Keep working out, and hopefully shed some extra pounds.
3. Explore the many waterfalls in the area.
4. Plant some flowers (and hopefully keep them alive).
5. Find an SUV before the end of August.
6. Blog at least twice a week.
7. Teach Lincoln new things.
8. Hopefully finish our patio in our backyard.
9. Attempt to paint our old wood paneled walls.
10. Plan a great 1st birthday party for Lincoln.
11. Spend lots of time with family.
12. Learn new recipes.
13. Complete some DIY projects from my Pinterest board.
14.Read a new book (or two).
15. Find happiness in each and every day.
What are some of your goals for the summer? Do we share any of the same ones?